Thank you for your interest in booking an appointment! For your peace of mind, I am committed to total transparency regarding enhanced safety protocols. Additional layers of health and safety measures will be added in as the Covid-19 situation evolves. At the moment, the following changes have been implemented:
- I will be wearing a mask throughout and am only able to book those who are comfortable wearing one as well (your own or I can supply one). Face coverings must be worn throughout the entire appointment with the exception of any time on the table lying face-down.
- I will take my temperature at the start of the day. My goal is to take client temperatures with a non-contact thermometer before the appointment begins.
- Lobby seating has been eliminated. Clients can text upon arrival and I will text back or come out to the lot when ready.
- Clients are requested to wash or sanitize hands before the session begins. (I will, of course, continue washing hands multiple times throughout the day and always immediately before beginning)
- A HEPA/UV-C air purifier will run throughout the session, filtering and circulating room air 4 times hourly. In between appointments, weather allowing, the room will be aired out with the window open for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- 45 to 60 minutes in between clients to allow thorough cleaning and disinfection of room (including appropriate disinfectant dwell time...this factor is often over-looked in homes and businesses!), airing out, removal of all used linens from room, changing of clothing (scrub top) in between clients, and disinfection of bathroom sink and building door handles
- Intake forms are now digital
- I will key in debit/credit info as clients read it out loud, in order to eliminate swiping/signing
- Testers have been removed from the retail area. *Retail might be temporarily cut down*
- The upholstered chair has been replaced with one that is easy to disinfect.
- Clients now have their own cart for their belongings to eliminate sharing cabinet countertop space. Chair/cart are disinfected between clients.
- Sanitizer and individual tissue packs are available
- A cleaning protocol and checklist will soon be available for those who would like more information
More to follow!